why I got Access denied from browser?

Topics: Configuration, Developer Information, Enterprise Library, Framework, Installation
Jun 21, 2007 at 5:37 PM
I can visit the admin page from visual studio, but I can't arrive there in browser when entered from index.html.
I always got HRESULT:0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) at \Framework\Components\CommunityManagerBase.cs Line: 99
cache = CacheFactory.GetCacheManager();
can u tell me why ?

your help will be highly appreciated.
Coordinator
Jun 21, 2007 at 6:43 PM
By default, .communities Enterprise Library caching is set to isolated storage (backingStoreName="Isolated Storage"), which uses the users local file system directory to cache data. Try running the application with the development server rather than IIS or changing the backing store to use the database instead.

The web.config file can be edited with the Enterprsie Library configuration application.
Jun 23, 2007 at 2:45 PM
Sure, EL configuration tool can create new cache manager like database storage, but when the default cache manager is set to database, new problem occurs, the system can't find storage process "LoadItems", and there is not such process in database at all , can you try for me? Thanks a lot!
Jun 23, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Edited Jun 25, 2007 at 2:02 PM
I found the answer from the EL source code, the caching database should be created first...
Thank CSharEd very much:)